Thursday, July 27, 2006

Numbers, Dating, Procrastination et al.

It's been nearly a month since I've actually posted an image which means that I'm not really doing my job. I've been taking photos however, and I'm working on them now in order to get back on track. Hopefully this weekend will afford me the time to do so.

Just a quick note. I have found two discrepancies in my dating and numbering system and I'm working to resolve it. However, until I do, I will jump from day 182 to day 184 since the error is in double dating two photos from may. Everything will be properly numbered when I find the time to [tediously] re-write all the titles since may 6th.

Alright...time for some serious photoshop batch editing. New photos en route.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home